R.P. is responsible for managing the Information Technology infrastructure and planning, as well as establishing Management Information System and Technology initiatives for JHM Hotels. R.P. has been able to take the company into the information technology revolution and stays current with the trends within this industry and implementing these technologies at their resource center and throughout their properties.
R.P. Professional Affiliations:
- Global President of Hospitality Financial and Technology Professionals (HFTP)
- Past Advisory Board of International Operators Council of Quality Inns International
- Past Advisory Board of Educational Institute of American Hotel & Motel Association Jackson, Mississippi Chapter
- Past Board of Directors, Jackson, Mississippi Hotel & Motel Association
- Past City of Jackson, Mississippi Red Carpet Committee
- Past Advisory Board, Jackson, Mississippi Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Past Vice President, India Association of Mississippi
- Past Trustee, Hindu Temple of Jackson, Mississippi
- Past Lions Club member, India, Hattiesburg, Mississippi and Clinton Mississippi
- Past Committee Member – Asian American Hotel Owners Association Information Technology Committee
- Past Committee Member Hotels Group – Hospitality Financial Technology Professionals Association
- Past Vice Chair ProLinks Technology Group – Hospitality Financial Technology Professionals Association
- Past Chair ProLinks Information Technology – Hospitality Financial Technology
- Past Committee Member E-Commerce – International Association of Holiday Inn
- Past Treasurer Vedic Center of Greater Greenville
JHM Hotels, Inc is a national and international multi-brand hotel company that has developed, acquired, owned, and operated hotels throughout the United Stated for more than 39 years. These years of growth have earned the company rich and varied experience in every facet of modern hotel development and management.
JHM Hotels has 40 properties with over 6,520 rooms and 1,500 associated with a concentration in key U. S. destinations such as Orlando, Atlanta, Chicago, Miami, Charleston, and Washington, DC, along with a five-star luxury hotel in Surat, India. Operating under top performing franchise flags such as Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott, and Starwood, JHM is committed to being a premier lodging company.